Cooking incidents are a leading cause of residential fires and this job was no different. We received the call on a Wednesday at about 11 in the morning. The distressed homeowner gave us the backstory of how the stove remained on after cooking breakfast and caught fire due to grease that remained on the burners and pan. She informed us that the property had been cleared by the fire department. We immediately came out at that point, worked to provide a fast turn around for an estimate, and got the area dried out, cleaned and restored.