Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage


Water damage at this office was the result of a water pipe bursting in the adjoining bathroom. The water pipe had failed during the weekend, so there was plent... READ MORE



Before and After Home Fire


These clients were affected by a fire this past summer. SERVPRO was quick on the site to assist the home owners. Our Heroes came in, boxed their contents and ... READ MORE



Storms Damaged Property, SERVPRO Rose to the Challenge


There have been occasions when the rains have turned to floods. SERVPRO was called to the aid of a commercial property owner whose business had been damaged i... READ MORE



Heavy Storms Damage Garage and Storage Unit - SERVPRO Restores It


Some home andbusiness ownersare experiencing heavy water damage when structures flood. These two pictures are a great example. Building when garage and storage ... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration in an Apartment


Our customers trust SERVPRO with their business and residential structure restoration after water or fire damage for one very important reason. They know we'll... READ MORE



Water Damage


Water damage to this Concord home’s hardwood flooring soaked and caused cupping to the planks of the wood floor. Cupping is the result of moisture absorpt... READ MORE



Fire Cleanup in a Retail Store


The small fire did little damage to the trash container after the electric hand dryer malfunctioned. SERVPRO can respond rapidly to a small retail shop in the B... READ MORE



What Should I Do if My Home Is Damaged in a Fire?


After the firefighters leave your home you may find doors and windows damaged beyond immediate repair. Leaving gaping holes and opening to your home can cause m... READ MORE



Storm Damage


Faster Response Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response ... READ MORE



How to Restore a Building After a Broken Pipe


Large scale flooding is cannot be avoided sometimes. This facility had a pipe break that flooded a couple of floors, rendering many of the rooms unusable. The i... READ MORE